At HPWP Consulting, our focus is on delivering results.
Results you can measure.
- Annual turnover less than 4%
- 60 – 70% reduction in waste
- Wait-list of prospective employees (+50 employees)
- Monthly absenteeism less than 1%
- No lost time accidents for 5 years (2002 – 2007)
- Zero EEO Charges
- Over 98% customer satisfaction
- “Superior” facility audit scores
- Increases in efficiencies often exceeding 100%
- 50% decrease in turnover – a savings of $4.175 million in 1 year
- 12.3% growth in customer count
- Employee retention rate 90%
- 17% reduction in turnover – a savings of $2.5 million in 1 year
We’ve documented results from organizations just like yours.
These are real results achieved by companies engaged in creating a high performance culture.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Southwest Business Unit
Employee Involvement Yields Significant Results
The Southwest Business Unit of Dr Pepper Snapple Group is reaping benefits through employee engagement. Employee action teams are responsible for saving millions by reducing break/shrink and returns; their High Performance Hiring Teams™ have decreased turnover by 40%.
Southeastern Mills, Inc. DOWNLOAD
A Culture of High Performance
A national food processor attributes the HPWP culture to unprecedented efficiencies, 5 years of no lost time accidents, up to 60% material savings, and monthly absenteeism less than 1%.
International Chemical Company DOWNLOAD
Exceptional Products, Exceptional Employees
With turnover reaching 100% annually, this company was ready for a solution. After implementing High Performance Hiring Teams employee retention is now 82%.
National Biofuels Company DOWNLOAD
A ‘Greenfield Plant’ Gets it Right
After screening 1,200 applicants using HPWP processes, this biofuels company hires the highest caliber of employee for their ‘greenfield plant’ (new from the ground up).
Garner and Glover
A Successful Company Reaches New Heights
High Performance Counseling™ helps this insurance company in the Southwest maintain a family atmosphere while reaching new levels of performance.