Setting an objective of creating a high performance team is one thing. Actually doing it is quite another. The participants in the Cincinnati, OH High Performance Leadership Workshop™ had the opportunity to hear from a panel of folks who are definitely experts on both accounts.
The panelists included Sue Bingham, Founder & Principal, HPWP Consulting, Ray Attiyah, Founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Definity Partners and Rich Cary, Run Improve Grow Leader at, Definity University.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to eavesdrop on this high-powered roundtable!
Listen and discover the answers to these challenging questions…
- What are the key elements of a high performing workplace?
- What is the most challenging aspect of creating a high performance work environment in a traditional company?
- What is the one thing I should do to start the process?
- Why don’t companies just do these things that seem so simple and natural and easy?
- How do I most effectively manage up?
- How do I find out what motivates individual people?
- How do I know when my attorney – while looking out for my best interests – is being overly cautious?
- How do I go about creating a talent map?
- What are the benefits of a hiring team?
- How do I re-build trust after it’s been lost?
Download and listen on your drive home!