As a leader, do you have a vision to take your team or organization to the next level of effectiveness?
Do you want to overcome the status quo in your organization but struggle with where to start?
Did you promote your best operator and expect him or her to be a great supervisor automatically?
This Workshop provides the framework, knowledge and skills necessary for you as a leader to understand your role in creating and managing a high performing environment.
What Makes this Workshop Unique?
Workshop participants retain the tactical, no-nonsense techniques that get results now and years later. In this Workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Energize employees. Improve morale. Increase team motivation.
- Dramatically improve performance.
- Counsel non-performers using a respectful coaching approach.
- Retain only your best employees.
- Identify symptoms that call for change—then make the changes and measure results.
HR Professionals: This workshop has been approved for 45 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.
DATE: June 5 – 9, 2017
COST: $3,800 with early-bird registration by May 5, 2017
LOCATION: The Carleton Hotel of Oak Park